8th Note Parallel 3rds
A series of any amount or quality of blocked 3rd intervals that are played in one hand and move up or down in primarily 8th note rhythms.
Notes whose lengths are equal to one-eighth the value of a whole note or half the value of a quarter note.
Silence that equals the length of one 8th note.
Indications instructing the player to put special emphasis on notes.
- Clap and Count
- Focus On Expressive Markings
- Hands Separate Practice
- Highlight Dynamic Contrasts
- Highlight the Contrast in Articulation
- Highlight the Contrasting Characters of Each Section
- Make Rhythmic Exercises Using Difficult Rhythms