1st and 2nd Endings
Symbols that indicate different measures to play during repeated sections.
Notes whose lengths are equal to one-eighth the value of a whole note or half the value of a quarter note.
Silence that equals the length of one 8th note.
Indications instructing the player to put special emphasis on notes.
- Focus On Expressive Markings
- Focus on the Left Hand Accompaniment Patterns
- Hands Separate Practice
- Help Student Achieve Sensitive and Musical Playing
- Highlight Dynamic Contrasts
- Highlight the Contrasting Characters of Each Section
- Play Similar Passages Together
- Play Small Segments
- Slow Practice
- Study the Contour of the Individual Voices
- Study the Contour of the Melody
- Work on a Smooth Legato Touch
- Work on Creating a Good Tone
- Work on Creating a Mysterious Character
- Work on Expressive Phrasing
- Work on Getting the Correct Style