Notes whose lengths are equal to one-sixteenth the value of a whole note or one quarter of a quarter note.
8th Note Broken Chord Accompaniment
A type of accompaniment pattern that uses a persistent 8th note rhythm with broken chords, in varying note configurations.
Notes whose lengths are equal to one-eighth the value of a whole note or half the value of a quarter note.
Indications instructing the player to put special emphasis on notes.
- Block the Broken Chords
- Focus On Expressive Markings
- Focus on the Left Hand Accompaniment Patterns
- Help Student Achieve Sensitive and Musical Playing
- Slow Practice
- Study the Contour of the Melody
- Work on a Smooth Legato Touch