Notes whose lengths are equal to one-eighth the value of a whole note or half the value of a quarter note.
Silence that equals the length of one 8th note.
Indications instructing the player to put special emphasis on notes.
Sharps, flats and naturals that do not appear in a key signature.
- Highlight Dynamic Contrasts
- Highlight the Contrast in Articulation
- Make Rhythmic Exercises Using Difficult Rhythms
- Map Out Hand Position Shifts
- Play Similar Passages Together
- Play Small Segments
- Slow Practice