1st and 2nd Endings
Symbols that indicate different measures to play during repeated sections.
Notes whose lengths are equal to one-eighth the value of a whole note or half the value of a quarter note.
Silence that equals the length of one 8th note.
Sharps, flats and naturals that do not appear in a key signature.
- Block the Broken Chords
- Choose Good Fingerings
- Clap and Count
- Focus on the Left Hand Accompaniment Patterns
- Hands Separate Practice
- Make Rhythmic Exercises Using Difficult Rhythms
- Map Out Hand Position Shifts
- Play Similar Passages Together
- Play Small Segments
- Practice Scalar Passages in Rhythms
- Slow Practice
- Study the Contour of the Melody
- Work on a Smooth Legato Touch
- Work on Expressive Phrasing