8th Note Broken Chord Accompaniment
A type of accompaniment pattern that uses a persistent 8th note rhythm with broken chords, in varying note configurations.
8th Note Parallel 3rds
A series of any amount or quality of blocked 3rd intervals that are played in one hand and move up or down in primarily 8th note rhythms.
Notes whose lengths are equal to one-eighth the value of a whole note or half the value of a quarter note.
Silence that equals the length of one 8th note.
- Block the Broken Chords
- Focus On Expressive Markings
- Focus on the Left Hand Accompaniment Patterns
- Hands Separate Practice
- Help Student Achieve Sensitive and Musical Playing
- Isolate Finger Five
- Isolate Single Notes Within Chords
- Isolate Voices
- Make Rhythmic Exercises Using Difficult Rhythms
- Play Without the Ornaments
- Slow Practice
- Study the Contour of the Melody
- Work on a Smooth Legato Touch
- Work on Creating a Good Tone
- Work on Expressive Phrasing
- Work on Getting the Correct Style