Notes whose lengths are equal to one-sixteenth the value of a whole note or one quarter of a quarter note.
8th Note Broken Chord Accompaniment
A type of accompaniment pattern that uses a persistent 8th note rhythm with broken chords, in varying note configurations.
Notes whose lengths are equal to one-eighth the value of a whole note or half the value of a quarter note.
Silence that equals the length of one 8th note.
- Block the Broken Chords
- Choose Good Fingerings
- Help Student Achieve Sensitive and Musical Playing
- Play Only the Bottom Note of the Accompaniment Pattern
- Practice Scalar Passages in Rhythms
- Work on Expressive Phrasing
- Work on Getting the Correct Style