Notes whose lengths are equal to one-sixteenth the value of a whole note or one quarter of a quarter note.
Notes whose lengths are equal to one-eighth the value of a whole note or half the value of a quarter note.
Indications instructing the player to put special emphasis on notes.
Sharps, flats and naturals that do not appear in a key signature.
- Focus On Expressive Markings
- Focus on the Left Hand Accompaniment Patterns
- Hands Separate Practice
- Help Student Achieve Sensitive and Musical Playing
- Map Out Hand Position Shifts
- Play Small Segments
- Work on Dropping Into the Keys With Full Arm Weight